Total Pageviews

Buying Books? Click This!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Packing for Camp NaNoWriMo

8:08PM
At home.


I've been away for so long nya~!! I'm so sorry for my absence from here nya. The truth is I'm a lot more active on my Tumblr nya. It kind of explains why I've been MIA nya.


Anyways moving on from my grovelling nya...


I'M GOING TO CAMP IN 3 DAYS NYA!!


You read that right nya! I'm going to Camp NaNoWriMo for a month and will have to write over 1,000 words a day nya!


I'll probably continue a novel I'm already writing for this because I don't really have that much time/motivation to write 50,000 words in 31 days nya.


It's not really cheating if you look at it in a different light nya.


I'm not sure which novel I should continue (as in focus on) though nya...


Here are the candidates nya:


*Key2tLock


*KBB Storietta


*Aishlynn


*or the newest addition to my family of incomplete projects, temporarily named Suzie's World


Suzie's story I started yesterday and haven't progressed further than the first page nya.


Maybe one of the first three instead would be good nya.






~Lorri xox

No comments: