Total Pageviews

Buying Books? Click This!

Monday, April 16, 2012

3 Projects Are No Big Deals!

7:30PM
At home.


So as the title says nya... three simultaneous projects are no big deals right nya?


At the moment I have going KBB Storietta and Cinnamon Locket: Key to the Locket nya. So now I want to add an idea from last year into the mix nya. I've temporarily named it Lady Mademoiselle for the series nya.


Yes it is a series nya! ANOTHER series nya! (-facepalms.-)


I want to smack myself to Andromeda nya.


This new idea will be uploaded onto my Figment account if I start it because I don't really use Figment and since this story idea won't be focused on that much--everything just explains itself nya.


Today was the first day back to school nya.


On the other side of things nya...


I HAVE AN iPod touch NYA!! IT'S WHITE AND IT'S A 4TH GENERATION ONE AND CAN HOLD 32GB OF STUFF AND I'VE NAMED IT Lucifer FOR NOW NYA!!


I'm so odd nya.


My electrical tech family so far nya:


iPad [New iPad; iPad 3] (not entirely mine) - Sherlock
iPod touch - Lucifer (temporarily)
Laptop - Chikurozakura
Nintendo 3DS - Temari
Nintendo Wii - Nadeshiko
Phone - Widget


I don't think I missed anyone out nya.


(-shine shine.-)


Now I'm off to work on either Key to the Locket or maybe on Lady Mademoiselle nya.






~Yuki xox

No comments: