Total Pageviews

Buying Books? Click This!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

NaNoWriMo's YWP -- Fifth Day

3:21PM
At home. Officially eating half an apple.

Gyaaaaah nyaaaa!! I really shouldna been on here blogging nya!! I should be writing my NaNoWriMo's YWP novel nya!! What am I doing here nya?? Plus I have an assignment draft that I think is due tomorrow nya!! What should I do nya?? (-breaks down.-)

On the bright side nya, Nikki (fellow Wattpadder authoress and an amazing artist) has agreed to paint yours truly a cover for my NaNoWriMo's YWP novel nya. Especially for me nya!! Ain't that superfantabulouslywondermazingpipical nya?? I'm so happy nya!! Thank you Nikki nya!! And she's my evil stepsister on Facebook nya. (fufufu.)

No more blogging nya!! I'm kicking my butt off nya!!



~Diamond

No comments: